Proverb 4:20 – 23
My son, give attention to my words. Incline your era to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes. Keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those who find them. And health to all their flesh.
God’s word is the proven source for developing the right mind set for living a
victorious life. As a Child of God, we must learn these following lessons.
1. Life under Biblical covenants is distinctive. It comprises a relationship in which the believer accepts the Over Lordship of God and agrees to submit to it in obedience and faith.
2. On this basis, a loving God guarantees provisions for human needs and His blessings on the believer’s life.
3. The believer’s life must be lived in submission to the known revealed will of God, and must be holy, as God is holy.
4. The privileges of covenantal life are matched with obligations. The believer must witness to God’s holiness, mercy, and justice in society, ministering to the oppressed and exploited, and protesting against social injustice.
5. The believer must maintain a distinctive faith that rest on the Inspiration and authority of God’s Word. The Christian must proclaim the centrality of Jesus as Messiah, Savior, and Lord, and look for His second coming in glory to establish God’s Kingdom.
- Give Attention
- Incline Your Ear
- Do Not Let Them Depart From Your Eyes
- Keep Them In The Midst Of Your Heart
THEY ARE LIFE TO THOSE WHO FIND THEM
AND HEALTH TO ALL YOUR BODY